Paris - As from January 1st 2015, the Exploration and Production Branch of Total will be restructured with five geographical divisions, an Exploration division and five functional divisions. Arnaud Breuillac, President Exploration & Production, stated: “These changes are made with the objective to improve efficiency and adapt to the challenges the Group is facing.”
The new organization is as follows:
- Africa division headed by Guy Maurice ;
- Americas division headed by Michel Hourcard ;
- Asia Pacific division headed by Olivier de Langavant* ;
- Europe and Central Asia division headed by Michael Borrell (merge of Northern Europe and Continental Europe – Central Asia divisions) ;
- Middle East and North Africa division headed by Stéphane Michel ;
- Exploration division headed by Kevin McLachlan ;
- Quality Health Safety Societal Security Environment division headed by Pierre Bang ;
- Technical support to operations division and Development division headed by André Goffart ;
- Strategy Growth Research division headed by Martin Deffontaines** ;
- Corporate Affairs headed by Namita Shah.
Ladislas Paszkiewicz, currently Vice President of Americas division, will be appointed Senior Vice President Mergers & Acquisitions in the Finance Division.