Paris - Total strengthens its commitment as a responsible employer by signing a global agreement today with international union federation IndustriALL Global Union, which represents more than 50 million workers in 140 countries in the energy, mining and manufacturing sectors.
- The promotion of human rights in the workplace and diversity, with specific commitments concerning gender equality.
- The involvement of employees and their representatives in conducting social dialogue and in developing social dialogue.
- Workplace health and safety. These are absolute priorities for everyone in the extended corporate community, and in selecting service providers and suppliers, Total focuses sharply on their ability to comply with its workplace health and safety policy.
- Insurance coverage.
- Measures to anticipate and support changes within the Group’s organization.
- Corporate Social Responsibility, as Total develops its operations in harmony with the surrounding communities.