Paris - The Board of Directors of Total met on July 28, 2015, and approved a second quarter 2015 interim dividend of 0.61 euros per share. This interim dividend, unchanged compared to the first quarter of 2015, is payable in euros according to the following timetable:
- Ex-dividend date December 21, 2015
- Record date December 18, 2015
- Payment date in cash or
shares issued in lieu of cash January 14, 2016
The Board of Directors will meet on December 16, 2015, to:
- declare the second quarter 2015 interim dividend;
- offer the option for shareholders to receive the second quarter 2015 interim dividend in cash or in new shares of the Company;
- set the price of the new shares with a discount of up to 10% based on the average opening price on the Euronext Paris for the 20 trading days preceding the Board of Directors’ meeting, and reduced by the amount of the second quarter 2015 interim dividend; and
- confirm the payment of the dividend in cash or the delivery of shares issued in lieu of the cash dividend as from January 14, 2016.
American Depositary Receipts (“ADRs”) will receive the second quarter 2015 interim dividend in dollars based on the then-prevailing exchange rate according to the following timetable:
- ADR ex-dividend date December 16, 2015
- ADR record date December 18, 2015
- ADR payment date in cash
or shares issued in lieu of cash January 22, 2016
Registered ADR holders may also contact JP Morgan Chase Bank for additional information. Non-registered ADR holders should contact their broker, financial intermediary, bank or financial institution for additional information.