Total was born in Iraq nearly 90 years ago. This long common history in the region has built strong partnerships between Total and the Middle East which reflect Total’s commitment to the region.
"We hope that this magazine will bring us even closer to the Middle East and its communities, and enable us to tell you even more about the work we do as a committed energy partner across the region." said Christophe de Margerie, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Total.
Through the AFAQ magazine, Total hopes to encourage a debate on many of the issues surrounding the region’s present and future development.
AFAQ is published by Total Middle East on a quarterly basis and, for the first time, both in English and Arabic.
Contents AFAQ – winter 11
- - An introduction by Christophe de Margerie, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Total
- - Diverse perspectives on the implications for partnership of a changing region
- - One on one with Stéphane Michel, Total’s new man in Qatar, talks to Afaq
- - Spotlight on solar in the UAE
- - The Satorp refinery team shares its experiences
- - Total news and operations in brief
See the fluidbook