Formula 1 : Total is launching an international communication campaign
This year, in the context of its commitment to Formula 1 racing, Total is rolling out an advertising campaign in France and worldwide, in the Lotus F1 Team colours.
This campaign highlights three of the Group's key strengths:
- expertise in major projects,
- know-how and cutting-edge technology,
- team work.
The media coverage consists in :
- exclusive TV partnerships with ESPN Star Sport (Asia – outside China) and Abu Dhabi Sport
- an exclusive partnership with the International Herald Tribune – Malaysia, China, Singapore, India, Abu Dhabi, and Brazil
- posters in airports and city centres, as well as special operations (taxis) in targeted countries
- an extensive press and internet campaign in France
- showing of the "Total Moon Race" film in French cinemas
Total's commitment to Formula 1 is more than just a sports sponsorship. For our engineers, this experience in competition is a vital, preliminary stage in transferring our technology and expertise to products for the general public.
This year, Total is :
- partner of Renault F1 Sport engine manufacturer
- Supplying products to the following teams: Lotus F1 Team, Red Bull, Caterham F1 Team, Williams F1 Team
- partner of Lotus F1 Team driver, Romain Grosjean
- Lotus F1 Team sponsor
- Red Bull Racing sponsor
Copyright : Terre de Sienne
Romain Grosjean, a promising young driver
This year, Total is sponsoring Romain Grosjean, a driver on the Lotus F1 Team. This young Frenchman, soon to celebrate his 26th birthday, made his debut in go-kart racing in 2000. During his career, he has won seven championships, including the Formula 3 Euroseries in 2007 and the GP2 Asia Series in 2008. This year, he is competing in Formula 1 racing for the second time, following his first season in 2009.