Total speaks out about what we give back to the economy and the community in France. Find out about our campaign.
The “Total in France” ads, published from April 29, are intended to inform the French about what we do.
The first ad is a gateway, reminding readers about the main thing they associate us with: “Total in France: 4,800 service stations.”
The second talks about things that readers are less familiar with: “Total in France:
- Giving back to the community substantially.
- Operating an established, sustainable industrial base.
- Investing to meet energy demand.”
- Free daily newspapers (Métro, 20 Minutes, Direct Soir).
- Regional dailies (66 newspapers)
- National dailies (Le Figaro, Le Monde, L’Humanité, La Croix, La Tribune, Les Echos).