Our Annual Shareholders' Meeting on May 24 was attended by 3,200 of you. Thank you for your presence at this key event for the Group.
Next annual shareholders' meeting - May 26, 2017
Our next Shareholders' Meeting will take place on May 26, 2017.
Whatever the number or type of shares you own, you are invited to attend the Annual shareholders’ meeting in person, vote or be represented by the Chairman or the person of your choice.
If you are a registered shareholder and wish to be notified as early as possible, you may request to receive your notice of meeting by email. To do so, log onto Planetshares, select > My personal information > My subscriptions, then select the heading Convocations by email to General Shareholders' Meetings, or send an email to BNP Paribas Securities Services. You have until April 21, 2017 to submit your request to attend the 2017 Shareholders' meeting.
Whether you are invited by email or regular mail, you can request your admission card, submit your voting instructions and nominate a representative:
- by returning the form attached to your invitation
- by logging onto the VOTACCESS voting platform on the Planetshares website or your bank's website.
The preparatory documents to the Shareholders' Meeting
- Board of Directors’ report on the resolutions submitted to the Combined General Meeting of May 26, 2017
- 2016 Registration document (pdf - 5.56 MB)
- Form 20-F 2016 (pdf - 1.95 MB)
- Avis préalable à l’Assemblée générale mixte publié au Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires du 22 mars 2017 (French only) (pdf - 186 KB)
- Capital and voting rights on March 22, 2017 (pdf - 149 KB)
Last annual shareholders' meeting - May 24, 2016
You will find below information related to our last Shareholders' Meeting, including voting results and a video replay.
Total’s Shareholder Relations Department receives the Super Gold Trophy
December 1st, 2016, the French magazine Le Revenu awarded its Shareholders’ Relations Trophies to CAC 40 and SBF 120 companies. Total’s Shareholder Relations Department received the Super Gold Trophy of the best Shareholders' Relations of the CAC 40 companies. Le Revenu indicated that Total offers an attractive dividend policy, high standards in terms of communication to its shareholders, and has the only shareholder department of CAC 40 companies which has received ISO 9001 certification.
- Notice of Meeting (pdf - 4 MB)
- Registration Document 2015 (pdf - 2.80 MB)
- Form 20 F 2015 (pdf - 1.68 MB)
- Availability of Informations (pdf - 202 KB)
- Avis de convocation à l'Assemblée générale mixte paru au Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires le 2 mai 2016 (only in French) (pdf - 1.28 MB)
- Avis préalable à l’Assemblée générale mixte publié au Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires du 23 mars 2016 (Only in French) (pdf - 236 KB)
- Rapport du Conseil d'administration sur les résolutions présentées à l'Assemblée générale mixte (Only in French) (pdf - 500 KB)
- Capital and Voting Rights on March 23, 2016 (pdf - 64 KB)