Main Key Figures of The Group*
- The 4th largest publicly-traded integrated international oil and gas company in the world1
- Over 100,000 employees
- Operations in more than 130 countries
- Exploration and production operations in more than 50 countries
- 153 refining & chemicals sites
- 15,569 service stations (including AS 24 and TotalErg)
1 Based on market capitalization in U.S. dollars at December 31, 2014
|Adjusted Net Income, Group Share(a)|
|Adjusted Net Operating Income from business segments (a)|
|Adjusted fully-diluted earnings per share(a)(b) ($)|
|Dividend per share|
Registration Document - 2014 - TOTAL
(a) Adjusted results are defined as income at replacement cost, excluding non-recurring items and excluding the impact of fair value changes.
(b) Based on fully-diluted weighted-average number of common shares outstanding during the period.
(c) 2014 dividend is subject to approval at the May 29, 2015 Annual Shareholders’ Meeting.
(d) Including acquisitions.
* As of December 31, 2014