The TOTAL ACTIONNARIAT FRANCE Fund currently represents 3.5% of the Total’s share capital. 64 000 employees and former employees hold units of this Fund.
The FCPE TOTAL CAPITAL+ Fund currently represents 0.20% of the Total’s share capital. More than 13,000 employees and former employees hold units of this Fund.
The TOTAL ACTIONNARIAT INTERNATIONAL CAPITALISATION Fund is made up of more than 43 000 shareholders distributed among approximately 120 countries and represents 0.98% of the Total’s share capital.
The FCPE TOTAL INTL CAPITAL is made of more than 5,000 shareholders et and represents 0.08 % of the Total’s share capital.
The management of each Company Mutual Fund is controlled by a dedicated supervisory board made up for 2/3 of representatives of the unit holders and for 1/3 of representatives of the Company.
The supervisory board main missions are :
- To review the fund’s management report and financial statements of the mutual fund,
- To review the financial, administrative and account management of the fund,
- To exercise the voting rights attached to the securities held in the portfolio of the fund,
- To approve a tender of the securities in the event of a takeover bid,
- To decide on merger, demerger or liquidation transactions of the fund,
To give a prior agreement to changes of the CMF regulations, under the conditions described in the regulations.
The renewal of Supervisory Boards members of TOTAL FRANCE CAPITAL +has been led by appointment by union organisations.