Marketing & Services, an Assertive Marketing Business
Our Marketing & Services business segment supplies and markets petroleum products and provides associated services, through service stations for cars and trucks and general retail operations for automotive fuels, fuel oil, lubricants, LPG, asphalt, special fluids and other products.
- Service Stations Total service station at Morinvilliers in France. Totalâ€™s numbers 16, 500 service stations worldwide
- Service Stations Total service station at Grands Plans in France. There are 2,400 Total branded service stations in France.
- Service Stations Elf service station at Les Balmes, in Voreppe, France, one of the 300 Elf service stations in France.
- Service Stations AS 24 service station in Usti Nad Labem in the Czech Republic. There are over 500 AS24 service stations throughout Europe marketing fuels for professional transporters.
- Service Stations Elan service station 'La Savoyarde" at Ugine in France. The 1800 Elan service stations are essentially located in rural areas in France.
- Fuels and Specialty products The Total service station of Munich in Germany, equipped with an hydrogen pump.
- Fuels and Specialty products Staff member in front of a rack of lubricants in Magenta Total service station Boutique in NoumÃ©a (New Caledonia)
- Fuels and Specialty products Bitumen storage at the Brunsbuttel Technical Center, which is part of Total Bitumen research facilities.
- Fuels and Specialty products Air Total lorry delivering kerosene at Orly Airport (France) from underground pipes to the tanks of the plane. Air Total is France 1st general aviation network.
- Fuels and Specialty products Exterior view of Solaize Research Centre (France), a partner of neighbor Feyzin refinery, specialized in lubricants research.
- New Energies Seawater intake at the Taweelah A1 desalination unit in Abu Dhabi.
- New Energies Photovoltaic solar installations for the new High Environmental Quality buildings at the Lussagnet gas storage center in France. View of Le Houga Building.
- New Energies Rapeseed fields nearby Lussagnet gas storage center in France.
- New Energies Pool E used to store spent fuel in the Areva spent fuel reprocessing plant in La Hague, near Cherbourg in France.
- New Energies Coal extraction at the Forzando South Mine in South Africaâ€™s Mpumalanga province.
- New Energies View of the DME (DiMethylEther) promotion plant of Niigata in Japan.
Marketing & Services, Close to the Customer Worldwide
Marketing & Services sells refined products tailored to local market requirements across the world.
New Energies, to Meet Soaring Energy Demand
To partner oil and gas in meeting global demand, Total is exploring two sources that emit fewer greenhouse gases: photovoltaic solar energy and thermochemical and biochemical conversion pathways for biomass.